Because there’s an iPhone app for almost everything, I decided to search for a few must haves for motorcyclists. The list below isn’t complete and if you know of other ones to add, feel free to add them. We’d love to hear from you what you’re using.
1. Your Motorcycle Insurance Company (FREE)
Several insurance companies have their own apps available. It makes it easier to find an agent, find a repair shop, check rates, make payments, get answers to common questions and even file a dreaded claim. Several insurance companies have apps including State Farm, Nationwide (iPhone), Progressive, Allstate, Esurance (iPhone), Farmers Insurance Group (iPhone), American Family Insurance and GEICO (iPhone).
2. Motorcycle Companies (FREE)
3. Pass the written motorcycle test
- Motorcycle Test (iPhone $0.99, Andriod $2.99)
- Motorcycle Theory Test (iPhone $4.99)
- Motorcycle Test Prep (iPhone $2.99)
- Riding Test (iPhone $2.99, Android)
- Traffic Signs (iPhone $0.99)
- UK Driving Test Theory (iPhone $0.99)
- My License – UK Driving License Theory Test Trainer (iPhone $4.99)
- UK Traffic Signs (iPhone $0.99)